The First African Conference on Quality in Clinical Research (ACQCR)
The first African Conference on Quality in Clinical Research (ACQCR) offering researchers the opportunity to share and develop best practices in their environment. Created by researchers for researchers this conference will raise the profile of clinical research in Africa and ensure sustainable capacity building.
The focus of the conference is quality. Through a combination of lectures and workshops best practices and proven strategies that can be implemented within the African context will be explored.
The African Conference on Quality in Clinical Research will:
- Provide a networking platform for African researchers
- Raise the level of discussion to facilitate on-going development of quality practices
- Cut across therapeutic area and role-specific boundaries to share best practices
Who should attend?
- Clinical Investigators
- Clinical Research Associates
- Data Coordinators/Mangers
- Ethics Committee Members
- Laboratory personnel
- Regulator Coordinators
- Research Nurses
- Study Coordinators
- And all other research professionals